RE: [CH] Seed Source

Chateau Stripmine (chateaustripmin@mcn.net)
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:30:33 -0700

<delurk>

Some members of the list may not be familiar with the huge variety of
peppers (and other vegetables) that the Seed Savers Exchange has to offer.
I have made a text file list of the Hot Pepper and Other Pepper (not sweet)
categories for another purpose.  Together they are about 11K so I hesitate
to add the to list.  But if anyone is interested, I would be willing to
either email or post them.

On another note:  Are there any CH members located near Colstrip Montana? I
may have some extra pepper plants.

Carl Camper

</delurk>