[CH] Vegas wedding this weekend

mstevens@exit109.com
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 18:37:16 GMT

At 07:44 PM 3/19/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Anyone recommend a great Mexican / Chile oriented place in Vegas?  We are
>seeking cheaper food, not fancy, we want authentic family food.  Not afraid
>to venture in the bad parts of town :)  Just don't tell anyone that my 1967
>VW Bus doesn't have any way to lock the driver's door while you are in it :)

Lindo Michoacan is pretty good at a reasonable price...

http://govegas.about.com/travel/govegas/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.
lindomichoacan.com/

PS - If the above URL wrapped, be sure to cut and paste all of it into the
browser...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @