Re: [CH] FWD: Texas Chili

Dave Hendricks (bvdrangs@enter.net)
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 06:12:21 -0500

This was written by  W. Bruce Cameron
http://www.wbrucecameron.com , Copyright 1997 and had
originally appeared in The Cameron Column, a free Internet
newsletter. I have it posted on my site and received a notice from
Mr Cameron to add the proper copyright information or remove it
from my site. He doesn't mind it posted as long as proper credit is
given. Too many people take it and chang the name to use it on
their own site.

> From: Sera phim <seraphim@gardener.com>
> Subject: Texas Chili
>
> This was sent to me yesterday, and I thought you
> guys would get a kick out of it. I'm thinking of
> posting it on my site also, if any of you are
> interested.
>
> Notes from an inexperienced Seattle chili taster
> named Frank who
> was visiting Texas:

Dave Hendricks
"BVD'Rangs, anything less is just a stick"
bvdrangs@enter.net
http://www.enter.net/~bvdrangs/index.html