Re: [CH] Meat Grinders

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:30:40 CST

Hi Fellow Chiles,
I own an old hand crank meat grinder that I found in a second hand store for
$6.00 . It works great but when I'm making sausage, I use my Rival Meat
Gringer and Sausage Stuffer. Bought it at Fleet Farm in Mn. for about
$65.00. It has worked great and I've made alot of Habanero Brats,Hab Boudin,
and Habanero Venison Sausage.
Yearn For The Burn   Baker R.