[CH] America's Funniest Hab Videos (was Lolliops)

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:31:06 PST

>From: Chris Gleed <chris@gleed.net>

>Yesterday, I decided to make some Habanero lollipops. I found a recipe
>at:  http://www.neosoft.com/recipes/candy/jalapeno-candy.html    and
>figured I would replace the Jalapenos with Habaneros. I now have eight
>of those little fireballs, but in the process of making them I learned
>some very valuable lessons I thought I'd share with my fellow Chile
>Heads (you probably already know this):

We sure do!  These are the classics, several people have written in with
very similar experiences.  Sorry to laugh, but I couldn't resist picturing
the scene.

Seriously, if they're too hot to eat, try this - freeze one, shatter it, and
sprinkle the shards over ice cream.

- A