Re: [CH] Knuckle-Dragging

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 01:03:36 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, R.Solarion - Apollonius.Net wrote:

> I have seen these references to "knuckle-dragging" ever since I joined this
> list.  But I really do not know what they refer to.  Could somebody please
> explain?  Thank you.  Roberto

YNYACHI: You know what Knuckle-Dragging means on the Chile-Heads List!

Once upon a time, on this list, someone got upset at some of the sexual
innuendo in posts, even posts involving chiles.  He called such posters
low brow, and nothing better than knuckle-dragging apes, or was it
hominids?

Well, lots of people on the list immediately adopted the label, proudly
calling themselves knuckle-draggers.

So, when you hear of playing coed naked twister with spicy salsa and a
nubile chile-maiden, it's just a knuckle-dragger having some fun.  :-)

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas