Re: [CH] Friendly Offer

D Williams (dwill@iafrica.com)
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 08:25:55 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve M Duddy <timetiles@icon.co.za>
To: Chile Heads <Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com>
Date: 25 March 2000 01:47
Subject: [CH] Friendly Offer

>Thanks for your offer, Hobby!  Very kind of you.
>
>I would be happy with Habanero, Cascabel, Big jim, and De Arbol.  Can
anyone
>out there help me with Pasilla or Ancho.
>
>Thanks,
>Steve
>P.O. Box 216
>6560  Wilderness
>South Africa
Hi Steve,
If you're coming up to Cape Town at any time in the near future, give me a
call on 082-4107321 or (021)7615545, I've got a couple of hundred Hab and
Serrano seedlings going begging as the growing season ends: easily
overwinterable down in Wilderness, I'd say.
I grew too many seedlings for my  time and space.
Any Cape CH's are welcome to give me a call...
Cheers
Dave Williams