Re: [CH] What's going on at the C.P.I.?

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 06:57:15 -0600

Erich-
I got mine in tyvek, my partner's was in regular envelope. Both of us got
quite a few seeds.  Bosland is laughing off the Ignoble Award and sending
out seeds.  Around 8500 Scoville Units.  I may plant some myself, just to
see.  Anyone else out there want some seeds?  E-mail me privately and I'll
share until I run out.
Calvin