Re: [CH] Jiffy pots

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:00:31 -0600

I've got - all from last year - Buttercup and Saffron squarsh (I'm from central
IL, sorry...), okra, and Santa Fe Grande peppers coming up.  From new seeds,
for me - they were packaged for last year - Brandywine tomatos sprouting...  I
think thass it...  I'll have to check with the fiend that braves my basement.
I don't go there.  House is 120+ years old and the basement is SCARY!!!!!

I've now some new seeds to plant...  Thanks to Dearest Dave...  Uuummmm, just
because they're called "Jingle Bells" and are a sweet pepper...  It doesn't
mean they're like bell peppers, does it?  Can't they be like Gypsys????  Like,
good?  Guess I'll find out...