Re: [CH] Cat repellant

mstevens@exit109.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:55:35 GMT

At 10:02 AM 3/31/00 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 3/00 9:49:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>mstevens@exit109.com writes:
>
><< Check out YKYACHI # 47... >>
>
>47. You know how to 'tape' a cat
> OK, I don't know; do I WANT to know?
>Gareth

This goes back a few years to when one of the listmembers (I believe it was
John Gunterman) was having a hard time with a neighbors "show" cat that would
come over and use his pepper garden as a litterbox.  He took several lenths of
duct tape and cut them into ribbons and placed them strategically around his
garden.  A day or 2 later he was threatened with a lawsuit as the cat owner was
forced to cut a not insubstantial amount of the cats fur off to remove all of
the tape.  He promised to counter sue for the value of the flats of chile
plants that were lost.  I believe there has been an uneasy truce of sorts since
then...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @