Re: [CH] Chilehead Egroup forum and chat setup

yoda (yoda@clark.net)
Tue, 04 Apr 2000 22:10:42 -0400

             Post message:                     chileheads@egroups.com
             Subscribe:
chileheads-subscribe@egroups.com
             Unsubscribe:
             URL to this page:
http://www.egroups.com/group/chileheads
             chat
http://www.egroups.com/chat/chileheads

            join egoups if you haven't - its free
            join chileheads
            on the left side is a menu  - click chat