Re: [CH] Spam (NOT I repeat NOT off topic 8^P

Hurley Braden (hurley@emf.net)
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 08:43:39 -0700

Yeah...  poi is great... sour tangy purple pudding...  yum.
If you add some Habs it would be hot sour tangy pudding...  yum.

I have eaten stuff that other people have gotten sick thinking about
and liked it.

I love the Hawaiian people.  Well, mostly the women. I love the islands.
Mostly the beaches (cause women hang out there scantily clad).  And, I
love the flora and fauna.  Hmmm, mostly the leafs of a certain plant.
BUT, and I repeat BUT I DO NOT LIKE POI !

Standard Disclaimer: The views above$#@$ I meant everything I wrote.

Hurley (Poi Today Gone tomorrow)

P.S. I want everyone to notice that I mentioned a chile in this note.
P.P.S. Jalapeno, Thai, Ancho, Poblano, Ornamental, ...   so there