Re: [CH] "Hot Luck" makes the news.

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 17:15:04 -0700

another fact to consider ...... it is "the Courier-Journal", used to be a
Pulitzer winner
paper until it was bought out by Gannet,Inc.they went down hill
seriously  before I
moved from Louisville. I got to read the paper from time to time when I
would visit
  my mom and dad

it used to be a great paper when the Bingham family owned it ......

but ...... it is getting the word of El Grande out

-Chris