Re: [CH] CHs Must Read!!! Shocking New Study Shows True Cause of Mental

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Sun, 09 Apr 2000 17:58:31 -0500

RR, et al
This truly is shocking news!  Coincidentally, the Abilene, Texas Society
for Independent Meaningless Studies (ATSIMS) has concluded that human
saliva (YES, HUMAN SALIVA) has been shown to cause cancer of many
types.  Luckily, the studies have shown that these carcinogenic
properties are only manifest in excess of the public norms when the
saliva is ingested orally in small amounts over long periods of time.
The only known antidote is the consumption of  certain varieties of
fruit of edible Capsicum species, plants native to Central and South
American jungles and gardens.  The Federal Government has released a
statement urging citizens to refrain from hoarding these plants, a
scenario which could generate panic of epidemic proportions.  Vice
President Al Gore has stated in a recent interview that his pioneering
work in rainforest preservation was critical to the discovery of the
useful qualities in the plant, an important addition to his invention of
the internet.
Do we live in a great age, or what?
Calvin