Re: [CH] Don Pablo's

mstevens@exit109.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 14:01:45 GMT

At 12:04 PM 4/13/00 +1000, Luke Speer wrote:
>While doing some throwing out, I found a menu from Don Pablo's
>[The Real Enchilada] Think it may have been from either San Antonio or
>Houston.
>On the first page was a dish called
>SALSA CHILI MACHOS
>Extra hot hot sauce. Not for beginners
>with the comment opposite "NO CHARGE"
>Could be worth a visit if any heads can find it..
>The back of the menu gives fat and calorie content of some dishes..
>
>Most expensive dish on the menu was Fajitas Camarones $13.95

Been there...

Don Pablo's is a chain type of operation with a lot of outlets.  They are
somewhat better than Chi-chis or Garcias.  The Salsa Chile Machos are really
not that hot to ChileHead standards and can use some of Jims or Calvins powder
to add some sparks.

They do serve a killer margarita tho...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @