Re: [CH] an open letter to our fearless leader

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:07:45 -0500

Robert A Reed wrote:

> The real subject here is catagories
> another list that I'm on allows you to put a catagory filter in the
> subject  so I am asking for everybody's opinion on catagorizing this one

> This list has essentially three types of messages.
>         one  is GARDENING
>         two  is  RECIPES
>         three is A GENERAL discussion of all other chile related items

> Personally I seldom read the recipes or garden related messages and
> filtering them out would be benefical  to me.
>         What is your opinion ?

I read them all... or at  least scan them. Some of the more techie,
nit-picky horticulture argum^H^H^H^H^H discussions get betond
boooorrrrring to one who is not vitally interested. But, at that I have
gleaned some interesting tidbits. And I save the recipes as they occur.
All the parts work together and if I see something I don't wanna read -
welp, the <DELETE> key is never far from my finger tips.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider