[CH] Re: Madison Hotluck (Insert Knuckle Filters Please)

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 05:34:59 -0700 (PDT)

Alex,  You have a way with words!  Was that a Bufo toad perhaps?
 I think you may have left off one effect!

Anyway ... I suspect a famous Country Music Singer may have
taken one of my songs and changed the words to suit the general
public better - something about "On the Road ...".  Here's my
original:

Ain't Lickin' Toads Again

I ain't lickin' toads again
Cause now The Bread is my best friend
It feels so good on my rear end
Yes, now I won't be lickin' toads again!

There's more but I'll spare you!

Time for Smoked Apple Hab Flakes and eggs,

rr

--- Alex Silbajoris <asilbajo@hotmail.com> wrote:

 The old version has about twice the hab powder, and
> it really is a
> challenge to eat a piece the size of a sugar cube.  The
> effects I got were
> something like licking some poisonous tropical toad - watering
> eyes,
> numbness in the mouth with an inability to speak correctly,
> drooling,
> gasping - you think I'm kidding?  Those are the Day One
> effects, BTW.
>
> It does taste better than a toad, though.

=====
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html

El Grande's Shrine: