Re: [CH] Hacked Chicken

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:49:52 -0400

dry sherry or Chinese cooking wine(which is a bit salty)

Chet

4wintermute@gmx.net wrote:

> It was posted:
>

>       Title: HACKED CHICKEN WITH HOT OIL AND BROWNED SZECHUAN
> PEPPERCORNS
>  Categories: Rosengarten, Oriental, Poultry, Chiles
>       Yield: 6 Appetizers
>
>       6 cl Garlic
>     1/4 c  Coriander, roots and stems
>       6 tb Sesame paste
>       4 tb Thin soy sauce
>       3 tb Shao hsing
> <<<
>
> What is "Shao hsing" please? Never heard of that before.
>
> BTW, yesterday there was a re-run of the Simpsons' Chili episode where Homer
> gets on a psychedelic trip from eating overly hot chiles. I hope you all know
> that episode, it's really funny.
>
> wolf

> For PGP key mailto:4wintermute@gmx.net?Subject=send%20pgp%20key

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* chet_bacon@whps.org     |<work>  http://www.whps.org            *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *