Re: [CH] Knuckledraggers

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@home.com)
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 00:36:18 -0400

Tara Deen wrote:

> This is what I love most about this list....on topic, off topic, you
> always learn something new. Being an ignorant Aussie, I never knew the
> Germans bombed Pearl Harbour. (Hey, it must be true...it's in print!)
>
> Goes to show you can't trust the history books all the time...  ; P

Ah...that's the problem with being marooned in the
Antipodes. You miss out on the esoterica of American
political life. That was a reference to the little known but
but endlessly misinformed Senator John Blutarsky whose grasp
of geopolitics has been an inspiration to generations of
Americans.

JB
You can't help but admire a guy who appreciates the
esthetics of pouring French's Mustard on his chest.
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.