Re: [CH] new product introduction

Douglas Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:25:39 -0700

Charles Welsh wrote:

> I'd like to make a special offer to all Chile Digest members. I will send
> one jar of my new product called "Best Batch Chili Mix", at a 30% discount,
> including shipping to anywhere in the continental United States.

I would like to add an "endorsement" to Chip's offer, as I was one of
his original testers(beta?) At any rate, I can say, without reservation,
and I do not have any financial affilliation with Red Lion Spicy Foods
whatsoever, that this is a fantastic product...great flavor, and a most
excellent Chili Mix....any CH who does not wish to make his own stuff up
can get a wonderful chili by using Chip's Chili Mix....and you ALL know
how much I cook, and what I cook! Try it, you will love it, and the
price is right! Cheers, Doug in BC