Re: [CH] When men were men and sheep were nervous.....opps!!!!!!!

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Tue, 02 May 2000 22:14:48 -0500

Shantihhh@aol.com wrote:

> << Ya'll know I love lamb as much as Doug hates it.  >>
>
> Deb,
>
> I am with you we LOVE lamb and it loves chiles as in Vindaloo!  I fix Persian
> Pilaf, hubby does wonderrrrful Dolmathes, and it is so tasty when marinated
> and grilled.  Oh a favorite is boneless leg stuffed and rolled with chiles,
> ground nuts, bread crumbs, garlic, fresh herbs and dried apricots and papaya.
>  Oh and a lovely Zinfandel such is bliss.
>
> Mary-Anne

Tsk, tsk, TSK, Mary-Anne.  Shame on you!!!

How cruel to mention the 'lishous lamb and the various ingredients and
NOT give the recipe...

Very, very *bbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-d*!  :D

You will post it, won't you?  Please?  (Deb and I will lub ewe fur ever
if you do!!!)

green (R)(TM)