Re: [CH] When men were men and sheep were nervous.....opps!!!!!!!

Hurley Braden (hurley@emf.net)
Wed, 03 May 2000 13:01:12 -0700

And women were lonely.

Well... I can see it is time to get out the ol'
New-Zealander Shepherd (sp?) boots.

A man gets a contractor to build him a house on his farm.
He says you can do anything you want but I don't want you
to do anything to that hill over there... You see that
is were I first saw my first love. Oh... and don't do anything
near that tree over there because that is were I first made
love to my first love. The contractor says "that's really
romantic, is there anything else?  Now that you mention it,
yes please keep that tree over there as well... that is were
her mother looked on as I made love to my first love. The
contractor laughs, and says "What did she say !?"...
Baaaaahhhhh.

That story always brings a tear to my eye !

Who's your Dahhhhddy !
Hurley

P.S. they have a saying in Greece.
     The Best tasting lamb, is stolen lamb.