RE: [CH] personality

mstevens@exit109.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 17:41:30 GMT

At 12:10 PM 5/10/00 +1000, SHUETRIM, Mark (Parramtta) wrote:
>Greetings fellow CHs
>
>I would like to preface my comment with the following disclaimer - I joined
>the chile-head list only yesterday and am not familiar with some of the
>jargon (hotlucks?) or the etiquette of contribution, please bear with me.
>
>I believe the common personality trait shared by all CHs is that we are
>alone. Alone in the sense that until we locate other CHs we have no-one to
>share our chile stories, recipes and experiences with. All of you know the

This is no longer the case, my friend!  Your lonely days as a ChileHead are a
thing of the past...

Hotlucks are an actual physical gathering of ChileHeads where many varieties of
spicy foods are brought and prepared (Hot + Potluck = Hotluck).  I've traveled
from Virginia to Pennsylvania to Massachussets and New Hampshire to attend
Hotlucks.  Also flew to Albuquerque for a Fiery foods Festival.  Images of many
of these events can be seen on my photo gallery at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/gallery.html

=Mark