Re: [CH] Question ???

Luke Speer (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Sun, 14 May 2000 22:56:26 +1000

Chet Bacon wrote:

> I wonder if it is like this stuff called  ANTI-STRESS 550™
> found at http://www.polymerag.com/
> hope this helps Luke
> cheers&chiles
> Chet
> Luke Speer replied:
I found this at the bottom of the page..

                                 Products Under Development

                                     SUPER PEPPER GUARD™

     This natural insect repellent is currently under registration by
the Federal EPA. Super Pepper Guard™ is manufactured
     from capsicum, an extract of hot peppers. The repellent properties
of capisicum are well documented for effectiveness
     on most soft bodied insects. The capsicum extract is mixed with
Anti-Stress™ which provides superior sticker qualities.
     In addition to repelling insects, treated plants will receive the
full benefits of Anti-Stress™ for reducing damages caused
     by environmental stress conditions.