Re: [CH] Epsom Salts is not good on some plants

YODA (yoda@clark.net)
Wed, 17 May 2000 15:19:52 -0400 (EDT)

WOW - I didn't think anything would kill mint!!!

I pull up several 100 pounds of mint every year, the prior owners of this
property had some as flower box filer, and I can not keep it contained.

Thanks for the tip.

--
Jim W     My opinions are just that, not my wife's or my employer's
!!Do not assume that your freedoms are assured!! The truth is out there!