Re: [CH] chuckle

Emile & Dewi (e.steenbrink@worldonline.nl)
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:51:21 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: T <joemama@ticino.com>
To: Chile Heads <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] chuckle

> It was Cayennepepper. The label claimed it was one of the hottest peppers
on earth! Being a Chilehead you can imagine how dumb that sounded to me. But
I didn't mention it to the lady who sold the stuff. I just walked away
laughing.

> Actually, it is one of the hottest peppers on earth.  Not the hottest, but
 hotter than most.

 Tom

> Before somebody bites my head off, to me a Cayenne is not even hot. It's
just  my humble opinion. I didn't mean anything by it. I cosider the hottest
a top three and if I should go by the scoville meter those three are
Habanero, Scotch Bonnet and Chiltepin. Sorry if I sounded a bit dumb, y'all!

Miss Dewi