Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V6 #190

fragrantgarden (fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au)
Wed, 24 May 2000 18:34:29 +1100

Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:11:41 -0500
From: "Sandy Olson" <sandyo@willowtree.com>
Subject: [CH] Duplicate Swap

Hi All...Just received the book I swapped with Elsa....Cocinas de New
Mexico.  It's a spiral-bound soft cover book with wonderful sounding recipes
from New Mexico; things such as natillas, panocha, verdolagas and other
things I have never seen, tasted or cooked.  This will be a wonderful book
to experiment with this summer when there are plenty of fresh tomatoes,
peppers and onions!
I'm happy to swap my book "The Fragrant Chilli" with anything similar
It is hard for us in OZ to find out about Mexican cooking.

Michael Bailes, The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250
Australia. (OZ); International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 4367 7322
Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
 Email: <fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au>