[CH] Hot Jalapenos and Hail

McWilliams, Dan (DMcWilliams@fendall.com)
Wed, 24 May 2000 09:24:58 -0500

[snip]
>>Frank Munley wrote:

>I'd like to buy some jalapeno seedlings of the hot variety, not the wimpy
>types which fill the supermarkets.
[snip]

 Frank, I think that you are looking for the Biker Billy Jalapeno - hot,
large, prolific and tastes great. They are a Burpee exclusive and you can
find information on their website about Biker Billy and his jalapenos.  I
think I have some extra seeds. If you'd like a few send your snail mail
address and I'll check the ol' seed box.
 Scott, sorry to hear about the hail damage. I can offer a bit of hope for
the peppers. The first garden I put in after moving to SW Wisconsin was
shredded by hail. I cursed the heavens. But, although my peppers got hit
pretty hard and they weren't as pretty, they bounced back better than almost
anything else in the garden.

The Chile Cheese Head,
Dan

A sobering thought: what if, at this very moment, I am living up to my full
potential? Jane Wagner