Re: [CH] Bay Tree

Tony Flynn (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Thu, 25 May 2000 19:52:54 +1200

fragrantgarden wrote:

> Serendippity!!!!!
> I was preparing some information for a little segment I do on herbs on the
> local TV station.

Thanks Michael,

I can add very little other than I will look to my laurel tree with more
respect than
maybe making a wreath for the local high school production of Julius
Caesar.

May try some on our big "Gisborne" cockroaches. Sorry Tara! No open
fires, dogs or cigarette smoke to try it on:-)

On topic I started 6 rocotos after a struggle. If they survive my
daughters care while I am in Oz during July. I will plant them outside
in a shade house covered with 50% shade cloth and see what happens. I
may also plant some Jalepenos there as the ones outdoors got quite
"sunburned" this year. Hole in the ozone layer?

Tony Flynn

Grandad. retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand.