Re: [CH] Sugar chile plants

Tony Flynn (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Fri, 26 May 2000 05:58:50 +1200

Angel Cooper wrote:

> Hello CHers,
>
> I am looking for Sugarchile plants.  I have tried twice to start the
> seeds w/o success.

Hi there,

I would be interested to find a source of seed for "Sugarchile" if any
one can help.

I also note in the discussion on Bay tree a reference to Custard apple
and Cherimoya. I was told  these are one and the same when I was given
the pips from one six months ago.

I now have three 10" saplings in pots on my deck. I think it may be too
cold here for them to survive the winter.
No doubt I shall find out:-)

Tony Flynn

Trying to remember what the Victorian Gentry used to recommend
to put in the collecting jar to kill butterflies.