Re: [CH] joker's hat chile

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Fri, 26 May 2000 09:14:37 -0500

Tara, John, et al,-
I have been growing Bishop's Crown for years.  I have one plant in my front
flower bed that is now 3 years old; comes back out of the root each spring.
It already has a load of fruit on.  Very prolific plant, sweet exterior,
moderate heat in the core.  I currently have 12 plants going.  Each will
produce 200-300 pods in the long season here.  C. Bacattum, bushes 3' tall,
3' across.  One last year sent out runners through other bushes 5'-6' long.
Excellent plant.  I got my original seeds from Terra in Florida, every one
germinated.  Since then I have been planting new ones from my best
performing plant each year.
Calvin