RE: [CH] Web Site and Hot Luck Offer

bedwellm@WellsFargo.COM
Wed, 31 May 2000 12:02:39 -0700

I am having trouble getting to Robert's website. Anyone else?

Micah

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Farr [mailto:rbfarr@erols.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 11:22 AM
To: Chile Heads
Subject: [CH] Web Site and Hot Luck Offer

Greetings, all!

Well, the web site is finally up - http://www.chileman.com.  It's taken
quite a while, but it's there!

It opens with info on my nine sauces, but also includes quite a bit of
data on the growing and cultivation of peppers (of which we're growing
95 varieties this year, and hoping to pick a couple hundred thousand).
As soon as I can - maybe a month? - I'll post some recipes.

I'd also like to follow in the footsteps of Father Jim - who has
provided untold hours of inspiration and advice.  Thanks, Jim!

For those of you who are holding a Hot Luck in the continental United
States, please give me a couple week's notice, and I'll happily provide
a sampling of sauces.  My only request is - if you happen to cook
something with one of them, send the recipe to the list so we all can
try it!

Please post me privately and lemme know what you think.  Thanks!

--
Robert Farr
(540) 668-7160