Re: [CH] Dorito, etc.

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 18:26:27 -0500

radiorlg@att.net wrote:

> Went to Wal-Mart today. Saw Doritos on sale. Searched for
> the Salsa Verde and had none. ...

> Oh well. I wish chip manufacturers would get smart and
> start making them reasonably spicy.  RisaG

  I'm fairly fond of the Jalapeno Krunchers myself. Although my wife
seems to think they smell terrible, and can't be in the same room with
them.

=Mark wrote:

> My current favorite hot chips are Blairs Rt. 11 Death Rain Potato
> Chips. ... Mo Hotta Mo Betta also makes a good Habanero Cajun chip
> that has nice flavor and heat, but i still prefer the blairs...

  These sound good, but I strongly suspect, unlike the Krunchers, they
are not available at the local grocery store.

Not long ago someone wrote about putting Tabasco sauce in the oil when
popping popcorn. For us terminally lazy folk, has anyone ever tried
using a syringe of appropriate size to inject it into a bag of microwave
popcorn? I dumped a little Calvin's on a bag today; not too bad at all.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099