Re: [CH] RE: putting out fires

YODA (yoda@clark.net)
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:31:27 -0400 (EDT)

When I get a lot more heat than I want, I just pop a spoonful of sour
cream into my mouth.  My wife and daughter also do the same.
	We eat of lot of it anyway on potatoes, and in soups, so we always
have it around.

	Peanuts may also work, I like to eat peanuts dipped in hot sauces,
and maybe they do kill some heat.  I really like dipping them in Iguana
Gold, and 911.

--
Jim W     My opinions are just that, not my wife's or my employer's
!!Do not assume that your freedoms are assured!! The truth is out there!