RE: [CH] RE: putting out fires

bedwellm@WellsFargo.COM
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:36:17 -0700

Is it too late in the season to try growing some peppers. I live here in the
Bay area in N. California. Up in the Oakland hills. I would grow them on my
balcony. It gets kind of cool in the evenings.
I have only grown tomatoes and bell peppers.
So, I am kind of new at this.
Suggestions?

Micah

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Pierce [mailto:mpierce@martel-intl.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 8:59 AM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] RE: putting out fires

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this before, and while not as tasty
as beer I can give it to my seven year old daughter when she bites off more
than she can handle. I give her a great big spoonful of peanut butter.
Works quickly, must be the peanut oil. Keeps her quiet for a little while.

I saw reference to black and tan being Guiness and Bass Ale, I always
thought it was Guiness and Harps.

Picked our first chile on Monday, a banana pepper. Lots of Thai Dragons on
the vine and even some Anchos starting. Things are looking up.

Michael Pierce
Telecommunications Manager - MarTel International, Inc.
11038 N. Harrison
Kansas City, MO 64155
Phone: 816.734.0040
Fax: 816.734.2066