Re: [CH] watering question

Leslie Mandic' (rnonrun@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:51:52 -0400

Dave Anderson and others wrote:

> We use 50 - 100' soaker hoses in several areas. ..........We have an
> industrial strenght drip system in the vegetable garden. 3/4" Pepco
> with Toro emitters.

 I bought two soaker hoses, one for each bed, from two
> different sources.  The 25 footer was from Family Tree Nursery,
> $20.  The 50 footer was from K-MART, about $15.  The cheaper
> hose has a much higher flow rate than the expensive, shorter
> hose.  It drains 9 gallons in one third the time it takes the high
> $$$ hose to drain 5 gallons.

Well I Have a......competition clutch with the four on the floor
And she purrs like a kitten till the lake pipes roar
And if that aint enough to make you flip your lid
There's one more thing, ..........

Sorry (giggling)  worked a 12 hr shift
--leslie

Really not trying to be rude it just makes me think odd thots