Re: [CH] Santa Fe Redux

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:31:27 -0700

Man....up heah in the faw nothe, we git beans alla the time! And in OUR
house, red beans & rice is a big staple(as long as it is liberally
sprinkled with eithah Calvin's blend, or Jim's smoked hab powder!) Wheya
was that Suthin gal boen, fer goodness sakes?  Musta bin Nothe of the
Mason Dixon Line.....Cheeahs....Doug in BC....that is Canader, Raht?