RE: [CH] Blowing Rock NC

Britt, Robert K (rkbritt@novanthealth.org)
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:15:37 -0400

Sandy,

I don't know much about Blowing Rock, but I do live in NC!!!  BBQ is a big
item here but never hot enough...LOL

There should be some fairly good hangouts up there and Boone is a good place
to check also.  Both are 'college influenced' so there should be some
variety to what you can find.

Have fun!!!

Robert (lurker - mild chilehead - Jeeper)