Re: [CH] TONY FLYNN HAS ARRIVED IN OZ!!!!!

Gail Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 08:11:27 -0500

Well, Luke-
When you get through dragging Grandad around, send him to Texas.  We're
really just coming into season.  I can't show him too many sights, but
the peppers are getting ripe. ;*)
I am harvesting Aji Amarillo, Tepin, Hybrid Tepin, Hybrid Thais, and
LOTS of Aji Omnicolor (over 200 on Tuesday- one bush).
I am willing to share with retired beach combers............
Calvin