RE: [CH] DeCon for Squirrels

Britt, Robert K (rkbritt@novanthealth.org)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:07:39 -0400

I am squirrel king master killer.  Got two yesterday with "high speed
instantaneous lead poisoning."  I've probably killed about 15 from my yard
so far this year.  I have no problems with them in my garden but they also
invade my home - furry tailed rats is what they are!!!  I don't hesitate and
keep my Ruger "lead remote injection tool" VERY handy.

Regards,

Robert (Jeeper and squirrel hater)