Re: [CH] DeCon for Squirrels

MReese4943@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 02:13:01 EDT

In a message dated 06/28/2000 10:27:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
uGuys@ChileGarden.com writes:

<< Oddly enough, rodents snuffed with D-Con don't putrify and stink up the
 > place.

I think I would agree on that one.  I had a problem with rats in my old
house, scurrying, scratching noises in the attic and behind the washer and
dryer. I put some D-Con in both places last winter.  When my brother hauled
out a ton of junk from the old house today he found a dead rat.  He said it
was a big one.  It never stank.  I wonder how many dead rats are up in that
attic.  Wonder if I care.....

Marilyn