Re: [CH] Reminder, hotluck this Saturday

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 03 Jul 2000 19:01:18 -0400

At 01:29 PM 7/3/00 -0500, Dave Drum wrote:
>> Unfortunately I'm being shipped out to Ft. Sill, Oklahoma for 2 weeks this
>> thursday.  I won't be able to make it this time.  I would recommend anyone
>> who can to check it out, memories of flaming foods and splashing in the
>> pool...
>
>What did you do to get sentenced to Fort Sill????  In the middle of
>miles and miles of nothing but miles and miles.... dry..... dusty....
>hmmmmm, good excuse for a six pack of Leinie's  <BBB>

I'm going in support of the implementation of the Army Single Stock Fund
Demo there.

Anyone in need of help in treating insomnia can check the link below...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

               Single Stock Fund - Live With It or Die From It!

                    @ http://www.army.mil/ssf/index.html @