Much Crap from Monk Rael : WUZ: Re: [CH] Beef ribs: recipes?

Inagaddadavida (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Tue, 04 Jul 2000 12:26:47 -0600

At 01:04 AM 7/4/00 +1000, Lukasz Electronics wrote:

>Tara Deen wrote:
>
> Suggested the idea of BBQ ribs the other day, and discovered the
>husband
> salivating!
> Hotly yours,
> Tara
>
>Leave this woman alone Brer Rael "She's mine"!!!!
><FBG>
>anon

<gasp!> she's a married Nubile, no?? i'm shackled myself, as of
present...'twouldn't think of it unless Tara happens to be a whiz at
Twister...or can handle a 6-foot whip with expertise <g>...

Other topics Monk Rael shall comment upon since i'm outta my dungeon at the
moment-o...

=Tabasco is filth...fit for killing fire ants only...i fart in the Mcblah's
general direction...

=I've eaten a lot of things in my daze, yes, but the words "Pie" and
"Floaters" just don't go together...but more obvious, @ least to me, is
that the wird "floaters" brings forth no gastronomically pleasing mental
vision whatsoever...brings back those horrible dreams i had in my very
youthful youth after being introduced to "pit" toilets whilst camping
somewhere's between Minnesota and Ohio...gawdawful dreams...still won't sit
on one of those damn things...think i've rambled on enough 'bout this
usavory topic...

=Outback Steak House: only been once...'twas a grand opening of a store in
Tupelo MS (birthplace of Elvis!..gag)...long story short (ha), after
receiving my carved-diagonally-from-horse-or-dog piece of meat, and looking
at my (then) wife's cut-by-an-idiot-from-a-lump-of-shit piece of ?meat?, i
asked for the manager to whom i offered my meat-cutting services for free
in hopes of training his staff whereas such disrespect for butchery not
occur again...he was not amused...tempers did flare but i was not jailed
nor whooped, but regardless, i paid not one cent for the rot they had
placed in front of me...and to my knowledge, the Outback Steak House in
Two-below still cuts lumps of shit to this day...beware :)

=ribs proceedure by Marilyn looks interesting...gonna have to try it...

=no tibits of interest from Monk Rael...school full-time come fall (read:
debt commences once again...jeez..didn't i just finish paying off student
loans???)...slinging hash part-time in a sports bar (?go figure...rael's
favorite sport is Twister which just ain't nationally recognized...as
yet..), but said bar/grill does happen to have an owner who likes Thai
(visits Thailand to rock climb), thus we serve a fairly decent (damn good
for Idaho) Thai dish or two nightly....and i'm just not the storyteller i
once wuz (he sez to the delight of many)...brain dead...vibrator was lost
in the move, present Nubile is not a fan of Twister (you think you know
someone and...such blasphemy!!), dungeon is okay and the coffeeshop down
the street is groovy and...gawds, feels like i'm friggin' married again!!!
that's it!!

woe...

time for a grilled cheese and habanero sammich, methinks...

Happy 4th to all, even if it has no meaning for you...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles......

Rael64
Rael64
Mississippi Redneck Cook Shackin' Up In Idaho, Baby...
Monk of the TCS / Order of Immaculate Twister
Keeper of the Faith
and a Towel...