RE: [CH] 3rd National Chilli Press Fiery Food Festival/Oz

Goslowsky, George (gjgoslow@intergraph.com)
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:39:59 -0500

Congrats Luke,

  What's $100 Oz worth in US?  Just curious.  I take it that your Mom is a
CH.  Must be nice.  At least my mother allows me to grow chiles in her
garden.  That's something.

  Anyway, again, congratulations on your success.

George J. Goslowsky
Senior Software Analyst
Intergraph Corp.

I am made from the dust of stars and the oceans flow in my veins

-----Original Message-----
From: Lukasz Electronics [mailto:lukasz@midcoast.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2000 8:44 AM
To: Chile Heads
Subject: [CH] 3rd National Chilli Press Fiery Food Festival/Oz

My Mother went to this in Circular Quay Sydney Oz, Took some Tepins that
she grew fom seed thst I Got from Isabel at Lupes Nursery on FM 1960
Houston Tx a couple of Yrs ago, and gave them to Dave De Witt who was
the star attraction as well as Dianne Kennedy the Author of My Mexico
published by Clarkson Potter $64.95 Oz (south Pacific Peso's)
Dave was suitably impressed as there are precious few peop[le growing
Tepins in Oz and used them in his spiel..
New products in Oz from Loves Pantry are a line of BHM (Bloody Hot Mate)
sauces./ I'm playing Masters Baseball most of next week with a mate of
Mike Love the owner, (mike casey the Cannuck)
Today/ Sat Oz time at 3.15 pm I have to defend my Title as Chile eating
Champ at the 2nd SAWTELL CHILLI Festival.

WIsh me Luck .
I have been in training for the last couple of weeks and Tony Flynns
Oj Hab Powder has hekped..
Luke In Oz

p.s.
I won the Chile Eating competition
15 Manzanos seeds and all, next nearest competitor only ate 6..
Ist prize was Aus $100.00 Cash and $400.00 product from the Chile Man
Brett Elphinstone who tells me that He is selling product into Mexico
380K order