[CH] FW: Pie Floaters & Mushy Peas

Joan E. Sullivan, R.Ph. (Joan@adobedrug.com)
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:07:41 -0700

--

----------
From: Joan E. Sullivan, R.Ph. <Joan@adobedrug.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 15:20:01 -0700
To: Tara Deen <tara@es.usyd.edu.au>
Subject: Pie Floaters & Mushy Peas

Ah!!! Mushy peas!  Our local pub offers these as a side dish, as a choice
vs. chips, green salad & coleslaw.  I love them! which is strange, since I
have a very adventuresome palette & mushy peas have almost no flavor at all.
I don't know if they're traditionally cooked with a pork product (I think it
would help), but Murphy's cooks theirs "veggie."  I don't even think there's
any salt.  I juice the up with salt, pepper, malt vinegar, and whatever hot
sauce is in my purse that week (today's is Castillo's Salsa Habanero).
Deeeelicious!!

Joan