Re: [CH] "Garden Salsa" Hybrid?

danceswithcarp (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:40:47 -0500

At 01:49 PM 7/11/00 -0400, Lori L. Frey wrote:

>The "garden salsa" came from a local farm & garden supply this year and
>last. As for Lowes...well... I have learned the hard way not to trust the
>labels on those ambiguous "perennial hybrids" and peppers

Ahhh, this is the same thing I learned.  I have two $2 "mexibells" from
Lowes that came in those "Miracle Grow" soil containers and they look
nothing at all like Mexibells.   As a matter of point they look exactly
like the Salsas I grew several years back, which were like anaheims but not
as good.

carp