Re: [CH] Tonights Dinner - Fajitas - x/p DePepperMan

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 11:20:31 CDT

Hi Risa
Have you ever tried marinading the flank steak in Italian dressing over
night before cooking? It is really killer.WE also use it for our chicken
fajitas.After we boil the whole chickens,we take off all the meat,put in a
large skillet with Italian dressing,bell peppers,onions,and any hot peppers
you might want,and saute all this for about 15-20 minutes.It is the best.:)
   Yearn For The Burn
P.S. If you have non-chilehead members in your family,you can leave the hot
pepers out when you saute the chicken.