Re: [CH] [Re] Daves Private reserve

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:03:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Derek Wagner wrote:

>  Does anyone know how to discourage peacocks from destroying my peppers?
> They pull off all my ripe peppers and throw them on the ground with a big
> "peck hole"before I get a chance to enjoy them. I haven't eaten a single red
> hab this season. Why cant they eat my Lisa's piquin (bird) peppers like they
> are supposed to . I have at least 500 piquins per season on my bush, and
> they eat all my exotic goodies. High velocity lead poisoning isn't an
> option.

Well, you could go golfing with their heads in place of the ball.
  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas