Re: [CH] Another letdown - Hormel "Hot" w/Beans

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@home.com)
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:05:29 -0400

radiorlg@att.net wrote:

> When I was at the supermarket today I spotted something
> that sounded so good, thought I would buy a can and have
> it on my hotdog for lunch. Well, I bought it.
>
> Hormel "Hot" Chili with Beans

Heh...I've tried that a couple of times...sorta like ketchup
& catfood. Calling it "chili" is stretching the definition.
For hot dogs, if yer really desperate, try the regular
Hormel chili without beans and dose it with Br'er Calvin's
Powder or Br'er Jim's Red Savina Powder.

As always, the real stuff is the way to go:
http://www.geocities.com/~jbenz/chilidog.html

JB
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.