[CH] Re: Comment

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:03:21 GMT

That has been the general consensus here for a few years.  The list has
always had members of the "mild persuasion" and a member's worth here is not
judged by the amount of heat they like.  And it's true that there are so
many variations of chile varieties and products, that to limit one's self to
only one or two favorites is like choosing one or two colors and calling it
a rainbow.

That said, this list is also a meeting place of the borderline insane heat
lovers, and some of the banter can sound like the maximum heat is the only
way to go.  Don't let that make you feel compelled to either join in at
their level or else leave.  Sometimes the mild people can serve as a reality
check here.

- A